Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

nice idea

I really like the idea, but the game was a little too buggy for me to enjoy for more than a few minutes. The A button was glitchy and stopped working for moments at a time.

But the idea of using fish corpses to plug oil leaks is genius.

Colorful Shooter Colorful Shooter

Bullet hell for sure!

Lots of bullets. I like the upgrade system but I think I would have enjoyed the game more if it had slowly ramped up to a screen full of bullets instead of dropping me straight in. Also, I prefer more of a pattern to oncoming bullets. That allows you to focus more on what you're shooting whereas here I spent a lot of time just dodging the random noise of bullets.

Monstrous Monstrous

Buggy, but looks fun.

You really need to fix the river crossing bug. Over many multiple attempts I was unable to jump across the log, and I almost gave up. But I reread the game description and since you described the game as "Epic" I figured there must be more to the game and tried a few more times and finally made it. Many players will probably assume that's as far as the game goes and give up at the river.

I didn't play much further, but I do like the overall look of the game. I agree that for a first flash game it's very well done!

Have Faith Have Faith

Nice music

Really like the Once Upon a Time in the West rendition. Other than that I can't say I'm super impressed. More of an experimental movie than a game. Actually trying the maze, I do agree that it's tough.

Spin the World Spin the World

Kind of drags along...

I played to level 12 and it seemed the game got slower and slower and my mouse clicks often weren't recognized, making it frustrating to continue. Despite that, I found it incredibly easy to shoot all enemies without anyone even coming close to hitting my cube Earth.

Tower Defence Extreme Tower Defence Extreme

Froze up after the first wave...

When you call something extreme I expect amazing graphics, sound, and gameplay. This has none of the three, and appears quite buggy.

The game froze up on me after the first wave and I can't do anything... except write this review.

Valdamoon responds:

Make sure that you click the slider bar, Maybe you should check out your system statistics.
Or update your flash.