Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

nice idea

I really like the idea, but the game was a little too buggy for me to enjoy for more than a few minutes. The A button was glitchy and stopped working for moments at a time.

But the idea of using fish corpses to plug oil leaks is genius.

Colorful Shooter Colorful Shooter

Bullet hell for sure!

Lots of bullets. I like the upgrade system but I think I would have enjoyed the game more if it had slowly ramped up to a screen full of bullets instead of dropping me straight in. Also, I prefer more of a pattern to oncoming bullets. That allows you to focus more on what you're shooting whereas here I spent a lot of time just dodging the random noise of bullets.

Monstrous Monstrous

Buggy, but looks fun.

You really need to fix the river crossing bug. Over many multiple attempts I was unable to jump across the log, and I almost gave up. But I reread the game description and since you described the game as "Epic" I figured there must be more to the game and tried a few more times and finally made it. Many players will probably assume that's as far as the game goes and give up at the river.

I didn't play much further, but I do like the overall look of the game. I agree that for a first flash game it's very well done!